The client was losing customers at an unusually high rate causing substantial financial losses. The project goals were to find out why customers were canceling services and to get this information to an account recovery team to try and resolve the issues which saving the client.
Key Project Elements
- Design survey to understand specific reasons for cancellation of services. Capture specific answers via multiple choice questions. Provide free form section for additional comments
- Create multiple versions of emails that will send the survey links
- Setup sequence of emails to trigger based on a direct connection to the company’s CRM.
- Multiple attempts are made until the end user clicks to take the survey
- Emails are sent based on predictive sending so they are opened at the idea time the user is most likely to read.
- A ‘dashboard’ is provided to show realtime survey feedback
- Notifications of completed surveys are auto-sent to a designated represented in the account recovery department